Get ready for the experience of a lifetime
If you have signed up for the great ocean road one day tour, you must know you have made a decision you won’t regret. The scenic trials and the breath taking beauty of this long stretch of land is sure to leave you spell bound. Whether you are an avid hiker or a true nature lover, there is enough beauty along the scenic route for you to feast your eyes on. And not to forget the delicious cuisines on offer raging from Thai food to the scrumptious local offerings, there is something to tantalise every palate.
If you are looking for a day filled with adventure and excitement, then a great ocean road one day tour is just the right tour for you. Along with having beautiful locations, the route is filled with wonderful landmarks as well. Just make sure you book a tour with the right people. They would actually make it more enjoyable for you.
To make the most of the one day tour, make sure to keep the following things in mind.
- Before the actual day of the tour make sure you have made an advance booking. Sometimes during peak tourist seasons most tour buses get full pretty quickly. So if you want to make sure you get a chance to watch Australia’s most scenic route closely, you make a booking in advance.
- There are several kind of tours available. There is a simple day tour and then there is the Great Ocean Road one day tour. The former is shorter and could be for a few hours only. Also you won’t be able to stop at any of the landmarks for more than a little while. However a complete day tour means you would be stopping over at different scenic routes and getting a chance to picture the amazing beauty of the place.
- Make sure you check out with at least two or three tour agencies. Choose a tour which is best suited for you and is well within your budget as well. it would be good to choose a tour which is organised and offers you more than what other tours are willing to offer you.
- Get to know whether you would be offered lunch on the tour. There are several contractors who include lunch and dinner in the amount that you have paid. However, if you are a bit more adventurous you might like to sample some food along the way whether local or continental. There are several cafes and restaurants where you could find the best food.
- On the day of the tour make sure you have a small bag packed and ready. The evenings may get cooler so don’t forget to slip in a cardigan in your travel bag. Also get hold of some sunscreen and don’t forget your camera because you would be taking loads of pictures.